Re: Job Negotiation Tips...Interview Questions

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 05:24:50 PDT

Since you are already in education, then you are not after money.
Make your decision on the working environment, the kind of kids
you will be working with, the support the school board has for
the arts, etc. I have been in the same inner city middle school
for 25 years. It is the student population that kept me there.
I relish the diversity and the energy level of the students.
Make your decision on the factors that are most important to
you. If you find the right fit, it will be a joy to go in everyday.
Otherwise it's just a job and then you might as well be working
for a living.
                I haven't worked in 27 years, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: