Re: Art for Brain injured

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 21:39:56 PDT

My son gave me some interesting info on creativity and not really
damage--but the phenomena of savants. Savants are usually really low
intellectually but possess some gift that is usually a right brained
activity--like art or music. This professor's claim is that creativity is
always there and can be stimulated though magnets---hmmm... anyway, I
don't know if the sight is still good but the address is
wysiwgy://64/http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1932000/1932709.
stm

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #