My New Toy: Photo Jam 3 Pro

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 16:53:50 PDT

I've found a new toy in "Photo Jam". They say the only difference
between men and boys is the price of their toys. Well this toy was
right down cheap at http://www.shockwave.com for $34.95.

Of course I had to use it to show off the triplets.
        http://www.taospaint.com/TripletPhotoJam.html

                                                Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: