See Taos Paintings in Photojam

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 14:51:14 PDT

        http://www.taospaint.com/Taosphotojam.html

The above link is to a new show I added to my web site.
It is a slideshow of 44 paintings done by students at
the Adams State Watercolor Workshop in Taos.

If you don't have Shockwave or a Shockwave Player in your
computer it may not play. You can download a player or the
whole PhotoJam program at http://www.shockwave.com

Please get back to me and let me know: if it played ? or not ?
and: how long it took to load ?
                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

        http://www.taospaint.com/Taosphotojam.html

--