Re: Interview with God

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 03:53:55 PDT

Thanks Woody....

The wisdom of the words shared are reason enough that anyone would gain from
the contemplation of them, religious persons or not. They certainly are
words that do not call for thinking about God, one's accountability to a
higher being...etc; rather, simply thinking existentially about one's not
taking life for granted. Only the last line is pause for a "God" thought.
However, enjoyed the moment...with cup of java in hand. Will share it with
my wife as well. Thanks...for thinking of us. Such thoughts often go thru
my mind, and are much the impetus for my own engagement in life creatively.

Larry
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---