Re: my new waterwcolors

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 20:41:43 PDT

Woody, I loved the Chimayo painting, too. I've been there. What an
amazing place. I put some of the sacred dirt on a pimple and it went
away! Imagine that! lol. We saw the dump truck out back hauling in more
dirt, but it looked like special dirt, if you know what I mean. I had
never seen a shrine before. That back room with all the crutches and
canes and braces was really something. Great colors in your painting. I
love Taos too. Last summer we went and stayed in the ski valley. Coming
from Houston and going straight to the ski valley at 9350 feet above sea
level we had quite a time with altitude sickness and didn't get to do the
"Sound of Music" dream hikes that I had envisioned. We finally got used
to it the day before we left. But, it was beautiful.

Linda in not so soggy Houston

---