Re: disc problems

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 16:58:29 PDT

In a message dated 07/05/2002 4:20:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jekteachme@yahoo.com writes:

> Just curious...anybody out there have disc problems? I have two herniated
> discs in the neck area....and it really is effecting everything I do...

I have two herniated discs in my lower back and I was going to have surgery
June 18th. However after going through 3 cortizone enjections I was relieved
to find that they had reduced and that surgery was postponed. I have been
healing slowly and it is getting better. Go to a doctor and inquire about
different treatments that might give you relief. I was in pain for 7-8
months and I thought there was no other choice but surgery. I was wrong and
I am glad.

Ken Schwab

---