Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: computer hypertext

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 07:24:38 PDT

        I think they are referring to Hypertext Markup Language or HTML
the language used to create WebPages. It may have been referring to the
non linear way the web works. As for a program on the mac, Woody
probably could recommend something. You can learn HTML and write it in a
text program like notebook. Netscape Composer is free. I use
frontpage2000 on a WinXP computer.

Kimberly Herbert