dealing with inadequate space

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 07:12:05 PDT

in our old high school I store my supplies in boxes along the wall of
the classroom, use opaque plastic over windows to block out light
when I need to present slides, and run to the staff or janitors room
when my buckets of water need to be filled. It is not the best
solution - 2 years from now we get a new school. I'd be interested in
interim solutions as well

christene in nova scotia

---