My New Watercolors

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 17:03:41 PDT

We just took the Triplets home. We love them, but Grandparents
need to rest. So, I got my paintings out from my week in Taos to
shoot some pics. I completed eight paintings and posted them all at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/TaosPaintings2002.html
Yes Phil, I bought a copy of "Art and Fear" today. I'll start reading it
tomorrow. I'm also going to clear out a space in the basement to paint.
No sense getting off to a good start and then not hanging in there.
        I think I'm getting bolder with color and a little more sure of
myself. That is the third painting of a grandchild I've tried. Kid's
are sure tough but I'll get it sooner or later. They grow up so fast.
                        Enjoy your 4th of July, Woody in KC

---