RE: Slide Shows and Power Points

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 19:25:37 PDT

Hi Woody,
Maybe the someone who said one needed to be connected to the internet so
that a player could be downloaded was really talking about getting the
'viewer' from Microsoft, installing it and then playing powerpoint.

I can't imagine needing to be connected to the internet to play a CD that
contains a powerpoint presentation. As for auto run CD; by my
understanding, that will start a CD when it is inserted, but if the computer
can't view PowerPoint presentations, due to lack of software, then it still
won't work.

I could be all wrong about this! It wouldn't be the first time. Please
keep in mind; the more I learn about technology, the more I realize how much
more I need to learn!!! Luckily, I've been bitten by the technology bug and
am now totally addicted to it!!

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School