Re: AARGHH! WATERED AGAIN

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 16:11:21 PDT

Our students take art up to 5th grade, choose to take it in
6th-8th, and then all students are required to take a Fine Arts
for graduation requirements. We have trouble with Art I for
many students have not had anything till 9th grade. Our Art I
classes are mixed with those who have had it every year to that
described above. We started a new Art I Studio class this year
for students who have had it 7th and 8th grade. They have to
submit a portfolio to high school teachers and have middle
school teacher reccommendations. This is the first year for
that so will keep you informed.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org