Auto Run not for Mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 13:16:28 PDT

This may clarify an issue I had with my last posting about
the "CD Auto Run" program.

My Question:

> I wish to use Power point auto run CD creator.
> I am on a mac and create my power points using
> Office 2001 for the mac. Can I use auto run ?
> Woody in KC

The Answer:

No, I'm sorry. The Autorun CD Project Creator only runs on a PC and creates
CD's that only work on PC's. However, it is possible to create the
presentation on the Mac and then do the rest on a PC.

                                        Woody in KC

---