RE: Slide Shows and Power Points

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 12:16:32 PDT

Hi Woody,
Thanks for the techie info.
I too have run into the problem of giving kids a burned CD of their
powerpoint work and having them tell me that they don't have powerpoint at
home. I did a little searching at Microsoft.com and found PC and Mac
powerpoint viewers that don't require powerpoint to play. I use all PC's in
my life, but here is the link to the Mac version of the viewer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q183261

Now, when I burn a CD for kids, I include these files for their use at home.

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us

 It is a serious mistake if you allow any computer
to realize that you are in a hurry.