Dealing w/a less than perfect physical teaching space.

---------

From: Y.R. Brown (imaniyo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:31:20 PDT

Hello Colleagues:

I am interested in knowing how you deal with working in a school where the
physical plant and budget is less than perfect. Some examples of the
environmental and physical conditions might be as follows:
- a building without A/C ans/or blinds on the window.
- a building built in 1928 that is dark and dank.
- a classroom with single tables and chairs instead of larger tables to
work at.
- inadequate storage
- no wiring or computer

I look forward to hearing any of your creative solutions and/or suggestions.