Re: Art Posters

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:49:27 PDT

Thanks for all the responses - I had never realized that Fred Babb was the
artist of all of those zany motivators. I think I will have my high school
students look at his work the first week of school and then choose an art
quote to illustrate in his style. I am currently exploring the
www.flaxart.com site - I haven't found the posters yet but the site is
interesting to explore. Thanks for the link!
~Michal

---