Re: Re:art and fear 1-3

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 03:32:22 PDT

When I make big mistakes on big surfaces, some wonderful surprises occur
when I cut it up into smaller compositions. You can tear or cut it up
systematically choosing areas you like by using a view finder, or randomly
and cut or tear it to reveal more interesting compositions. Hope this
makes sense.

Judie

>In a message dated 7/1/2 4:28:05 AM, croberts@coastalnet.com writes:
>
><<
> >>

>CAROLYN, I DO WATERCOLORS, TOO. BUT NOT VERY BIG ONES. I THINK IT'S ONE OF
>THE FEARS THE BOOK TALKS ABOUT. IF I DARE USE BIG PAPER, I'LL MAKE BIG
>MISTAKES. IF I USE SMALL PAPER I'LL ONLY MAKE SMALL MISTAKES. HOW I DELUDE
>MYSELF!
>SUSAN IN OR

---