Re: AARGHH! WATERED AGAIN

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 02:50:18 PDT

well, it's too hot today to do anything else so i'm responding to messages
i'd normally leave for someone else : ))
(i teach k-6). my first thought is: do all the kids have art every year? the
reason i ask is because in our district only 7th and 8th are in MS and they
may or may not have art - it's an elective. i guess my answer would be, if
all the kids have art every year, it would be easiest to divide your 7/8
curriculum into thirds and start it early. if they DON'T all have art -
yikes! that's too much for my brain in this heat!
linda sweltering in michigan
(we do have AC but there is no ceiling in half my house, lots of drywall
dust everywhere, and i'm living in my bedroom, the backyard, and a recliner
in the spare bedroom for a couple of months!)