Re: Need phone number for Shorewood Prints

---------

bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 11:32:39 PDT

Judy, I am sending this since it just surfaced with your request.
Shorewood: 1-800 494 3824. They are with NY Graphic Society Group the web
page is
www.liebermans.net Posters are $8 catalog is $23, however, they will send
you a list of all their posters (really looks like a catalog without
pictures) I just ordered over $400 worth. By the way the list came with a
five dollar coupon. Good Luck and thanks for all that you so generously
share with all of us. Linda in OK