my web site

---------

From: Teri Tucciarelli (ttucciarelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 14:49:58 PDT

I've been so impressed with some of your web sites
that it inspired me to try it. Unfortunately, we
haven't been able to figure out how to connect it to
my school web site yet. We will tackle that job when
school starts. (Me and our tech person) Anyway, the
address is www.geocities.com/ttucciarelli - let me
know what you think. Hopefully it will grow and
improve from this point on. Woody, where did you find
the cool colored balls that follow your cursor?- Teri
in Florida