Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 14:32:48 PDT

art:21 was announced at the NAEA in New York. It's a new
program on PBS starting September 21. The full title is
Art 21: Art in the Twenty-First Century. There is an article
on page 7 of NAEA News, August 2001. It arrived in the mail
today. You can get some details on the web at:
A news release is at:
I believe this will be a powerful vehicle to get secondary
students into contemporary art.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on