Re: web site and a home for me!

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 11:18:49 PDT

Thanks for posting your site. I'll add mine as well!
http://www.ri.net/schools/Johnston/thornton/
click on art gallery and thumbnails for enlargements...

I have a wonderful tech lady who runs the site. I just take my pictures and
type my write ups and she makes the magic happen. She has taught me alot!
I do believe there was a typo or two she didn't correct but I had a hard
time pestering her about it...She does so much!

By the way...
after complaining about my teaching conditions, lack of a room and cart, my
principal just informed me I will have a room this year (for storage only)
but it is still a home and place to be organized!!! Prior to this art
supplies were in the "Art Hall." I'll even have a desk and shelves!
Kerry