Re: contact paper in color

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 11:12:16 PDT

I bought black from an art store I worked at about 10 years ago. However
it is stronger than contact paper. It is called Form X film. The brand
was format (adhesive letter people) I cut it out with an exacto knife
because it was the shape of you guess it-
Astroboy! I put it on my bass drum head, my husband bought for me the
christmas before my first son was born-(10 years ago) only thing is- I
haven't had time to play it since (now I have 2 kids). However the formx
film is still holding strong! Not a peel in sight. Of course for class
you'd want something cheaper. If you are in KC- go to "Keith Coldsnows
art supply", they may still have it.
Sandra Aka astroboy

Aust ArtClasses wrote:

> Has anyone any idea where I can find contact paper in black or something
> similiar? I have a friend who made her son a piece of furniture for his
> bedroom (it looks like a dice) and needs black contact paper for the dots.

---