Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Henri Rousseau Prints/Images

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 09:47:08 PDT

Drats.....I no longer have my Shorewood resources at home...but the
titles I use most are something like:
"Surprise Storm"
"Tiger Attacking a Water Buffalo" (one version is at the Cleveland
Museum of Art--Awesome!)
Both of those are also on Mark Harden's Artchive site

"Virgin Forest" (poor reproduction) (this is also called
"Jungle Sunset"---Shorewood uses Virgin Forest, I believe)

These are some other images I use (shhh...color photocopies)

"Tropical Forest with Monkeys"
National Gallery lesson:

Horse Attacked by a Jaguar

The Equatorial Jungle

Just found out the best Henri Rousseau site (for images) is no longer
on line (boo-hoo).

Here is a lesson plan from Andrea Mulder-Slater's site that I had
saved into my elementary folder (written by Rebecca Engelman):