Laurie's Sketchbook Rubric

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 08:53:05 PDT

Sorry folks... I have tried all ways possible to change Laurie's
(Pablo's) Sketchbook Rubric to html to post on my site. The only way I
can get it to HTML is to re-create it (and I don't have that kind of
time). She must use a different version of Word (The table does not
translate at all).

Anyone still needed the rubric might want to do some Internet searches
as there are so many ideas out there already. No one rubric will work
for all people. As we get more experience, we find what works for us.
As I find various rubrics online, I see that most teachers do things
about the same way or similarly to what I do (and that is
comforting....we are all doing it right...right for us).

I do have some assessments online (tables didn't translate quite
right....but you can get the idea):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm
I have sent the Word files to those who send personal requests.

Judy Decker

P.S. I will not be sending out anymore of Laurie's rubrics either as I
have fulfilled that obligation, too....I am always happy to help a
fellow list member. Remember "Pay it Forward".....(my philosophy
too...although I don't always pay it forward times 3)

---