Re: Rousseau inquiry

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 08:28:36 PDT

pgstephens wrote:

> Of all the Henri Rousseau jungle paintings, what is the title of the one
> that you would most likely be able to use in your classroom?

It would depend upon what I was trying to teach, and if
I could get a large reproduction to use in class. Often my
idea for a lesson generates after I have discovered the
reproduction I want to use for an exemplar. If this is
backwards thinking, so be it.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail