Re: contact paper in color

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 19:48:36 PDT

You can buy black marbled contact paper at Wal-Mart. It has the veins like marble but it might work.
~Michal

  I've never seen black, but I have colored white with a permament marker and
  cut it out. Make sure to put somekind of sealentor the paper can peel off
  with time. Make sure if you use a permament marker, the sealant does not make
  the ink smear. You could also use paint to create the dots.

---