Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Enthusiam?

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:52:32 PDT

teaching elementary art...having a hundred students per week...and smaller

I teach 500 students per week and another 500 the following rooms
in any of the four schools... no closets or carts in many... teaching
kindee through five is an amazing, rewarding, invigorating art experience...

teaching in these conditions makes me realize why so many people make the
move to secondary.

Exhausted after only three years..but still loving it,
a bit of a masochist