Re: Rousseau drawings/8th grade

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:50:48 PDT

i had my 8th graders use one of Rosseau's paintings last spring along with
one of the lessons i got here. the one where you draw in pencil then use a
compass to draw a few circles on the drawing and then shade in everything in
pencil only outside the circles and use color pencils inside the circles.
they were magnificent!!!! it always amazes me how when 8th graders start to
draw they fight it tooth and nail, but with perserverance they come out with
these beautiful drawings and amaze themselves.
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

---