Re: artsednet digest: July 21, 2001

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 17:22:13 PDT

I have got my "foam sculpture puppet head" in lesson plan format now. So I
can send it to you upon request. It is lengthy, so I will post it for those
who want it. I sent it to Bunki in "tif" for macs, but I have it on a "tif"
file for pc also. My husband kindly assisted me. Bunki was the trial run for
the "tif" and we were successful!It really is a great lesson for those in
middle or high school and is something that can be collaborated nicely with
language arts, history etc. Barbara:-) in Green Bay

---