Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sites about masks

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 16:30:15 PDT

I sent these to Karen....thought others might find them useful:

<< There are so many good sites out there for teachng about masks.....
 Here are some I have on my site:

 This site used to be good:

In addition:

I have a lot of information about African masks in my lesson on
African art:
Most of it was from a research project I did on Art of Mali.

There are many mask sites on my African Art Links page:

This is a great site from University of Virginia:

Those who are interested in lesson plans will find lots out there just
by entering "Mask lesson plans" ( )...and
speaking of masks....just in case Mark A. is are
still on my "to-do" list.

Judy Decker