Re: viruses - just a reminder

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 15:15:40 PDT

I've been getting a whole lot of emails (at least one per day) from different people with different attachments, but the message is ALWAYS the same, something like: "Hi, I am sending you this file for your opinion
Sharon, that is what it said on the Contrlr email I got and didn't open. If I get more I will delete them all...I am not curious enought to risk opening them
charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---