Re: viruses - just a reminder

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 15:10:36 PDT

That's exactly what the one I received was...my virus scan showed a virus in it.
And...it was addressed to my school email address...that's not the one I use on this list.
Carolyn
   something like: "Hi, I am sending you this file for your opinion." The files are usually .doc, but one was a .doc.pif which I'd never really heard of, but apparently it's a dos program.
  Anyone else been getting these? Did you open it? What is it?

  Sharon

---