Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ponds

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:49:39 PDT

Thanks Jayna! I figured that by writing my site the way it REALLY happened
it would show that if I can do it, anyone can! *L* Next I need to add a page
on what to do when you leave the hose in the pond overnight (luckily it
wasn't cranked open wide so I was able to add more dechlorinator & didn't
lose any fish).