Re(2): What to do on a hot, summer day

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:13:53 PDT

Jan,

How about the same thing here in Texas except, no swimming pool and no
rain at all. I have to get up early in the morning , do the running
around and hopefully be home by 11:00 AM at the latest just to keep from
getting so wet from the heat, not to mention thirsty. Anyone else from
Texas feel the same, we sure could use some rain relief. It is either a
large water bill or let the grass die or a large electric bill or not have
the air conditioner. I fianlly have an art studio and have to keep the
window unit going to keep my paints and things safe.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org