Re: Re-enegizing the Artist

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:08:17 PDT

Susan, Enjoy Florence, as I know you will! Friends of ours from Drury College in Springfield went for a semester a couple of years ago. They absolutely loved it and got into the life. They said it is the most beautiful city. Linda W in OK
  I am going to Florence, Italy for one month
  to paint- leaving next Tuesday! A dream come true!!!!!!

---