Re: What to do on a hot, summer day

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 12:29:50 PDT

  It's unbelievably humid and hot down here in
Miami...you walk from your car to the house and your
clothes are soaked from sweat...around 4:00 every day,
the clouds roll in, the rain pours..so refreshing!
After coming home from summer school (one more week!)I
just have time to jump in my pool and swim, dry off
and lie in my bed with the ceiling fan swishing around
and around and listen to the rain against the
windows..and slowly drift off to sleep...ummm
       Jan from Miami