Re(2): Update on Jeannie's mother (important for all women)

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 11:08:44 PDT

My mother used the DES Hormone to keep from aborting me. As a result, I
have to have the Pap every three months, and mammogram every six months.
Many come back irregular, with a followup in a month. I do undertand the
importance of this. I am the only girl of five in the family that goes
through this. My husband truly understands the importance, we are always
on pin and needles until results come back.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org