Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

viruses - just a reminder

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:59:22 PDT

I have received two messages today with viruses in the named Snow White and one named Dark Room Log. They each have an attachment. I did NOT open either one of the virus scan is up-to-date and it deleted them.

I update my virus scan every two weeks.

Be on the lookout for not open any attachment unless you check it first. Even if you know the person....I check every attachment from my friends....I don't open attachments from people I don't know.

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC Computer Art Lessons