viruses - just a reminder

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:59:22 PDT

I have received two messages today with viruses in the attachments...one named Snow White and one named Dark Room Log. They each have an attachment. I did NOT open either one of the attachments...my virus scan is up-to-date and it deleted them.

I update my virus scan every two weeks.

Be on the lookout for them....do not open any attachment unless you check it first. Even if you know the person....I check every attachment from my friends....I don't open attachments from people I don't know.

Carolyn

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC