Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Leaving the List

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 00:25:27 PDT

Well, folks! I am gonna take off for awhile at least. Since I have not been able to find a teaching job for the upcoming year, I am gonna take a whack at opening a studio/sales space and see what happens. I have really learned a lot here, and if I do go back to teaching, I'll be back here with bells on.

The ArtsEducators list will continue to run as a backup to this list, so no worries. Somebody gimme a yell if the Getty goes down and I'll send joining directions. In the meantime, if you want to join ArtsEducators, send an email to Also, if you have pottery questions, feel free to holler at me. :)

L. P. Skeen
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps, Summerfield, NC
Info about the SESoapers conference:
"Just because nobody understands you does NOT mean that you are an artist."