Leaving the List

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 00:25:27 PDT

Well, folks! I am gonna take off for awhile at least. Since I have not been able to find a teaching job for the upcoming year, I am gonna take a whack at opening a studio/sales space and see what happens. I have really learned a lot here, and if I do go back to teaching, I'll be back here with bells on.

The ArtsEducators list will continue to run as a backup to this list, so no worries. Somebody gimme a yell if the Getty goes down and I'll send joining directions. In the meantime, if you want to join ArtsEducators, send an email to artseducators-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Also, if you have pottery questions, feel free to holler at me. :)

Lisa
L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps, Summerfield, NC
Info about the SESoapers conference: http://sasoapmakers.homestead.com/SASconference.html
"Just because nobody understands you does NOT mean that you are an artist."

---