Re: enthusiam

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 06:59:39 PDT

"We need all kinds and luckily we have them. I too am bothered by comments
like, "are you still teaching there ? Aren't you ever going to get promoted
? I've turned High School down several times. Here's hoping everyone can
find their niche and fit right in." Woody in KC

And, I've told my administration that if they want me to teach in either
elementary or middle school I would be glad to turn those children into art
anarchists! High school suits me just fine! San D

---