Re: enthusiam

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 06:46:46 PDT

The types of people who tend to teach at various levels
do tend to have traits in common. In part because of the
kind of folks who are drawn to that level. Also by the nature
of how the job shapes you. It's safe to generalize and we
should not take offense. We need all kinds and luckily we
have them. I too am bothered by comments like, "are you
still teaching there ? Aren't you ever going to get promoted ?
I've turned High School down several times. Here's hoping
everyone can find their niche and fit right in.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com