Re: chihuly info

---------

Mcracker_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 06:31:51 PDT

In a message dated 7/22/01 10:11:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
dawn1881@juno.com writes:

> If you are interested in finding more information on Chihuly, he has a
> pretty extensive PR

Dawn-
       Thank you so much for taking the time to put this info on Chihuly
together for us! This is an example of how terrifically valuable this list
(and the Internet in general) can be for those of us in the treches teaching
art. My only regret is that Chihuly wwas one of my featured artists last year
(don't fret, I'll use this anyway...) Does anyone have suggestions on Jackson
Pollack, Joseph Cornell, Alice Neel and Hunterwasser.....I'm considering
these as my featured artists this year.
Marcia in WI

---