enthusiam

---------

From: M Ulakovits (msqu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 06:14:28 PDT

I am truly sorry for those I affended. My reply was certainly not meant to
pit grade levels against each other. I have respect and admiration for all
levels. I hang around mostly with middle and high even though I teach
elementary. What can I say. In the future I will go through my replies more
carefully to make sure of the possible variations of interpretations.
Most Humbly Martha

---