Re: chihuly info/Dawn

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 04:00:10 PDT

In a message dated 07/22/2001 11:11:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dawn1881@juno.com writes:

> And without putting in a cheesy plug for my own institution, we have
> mounted shows by both Chihuly and Tagliapietra this past year. I would be
> happy to email to interested parties some of the teacher resource sheets
> I generated for both exhibitions. We also have a really excellent color

Hi, Dawn! Yes, I would love to have the info, thank you! BTW, that's not a
chessy plug. I've been to the Fuller Art Museum once when they had an
interesting doll exhibit among other things. Nice little museum. Infact, I
was in Brockton, Mass. just yesterday when I flew into Boston for the
week-end to visit my family in nearby Sharon and Stoughton. Is this the
museum that offers a class for children in August called "Painting with the
Masters"? My sister mentioned that she signed my 6 yr. old nephew up for
that one.

And, the Holstein Gallery that reps Chuhilly- Wow! Been there, too, in
Stockbridge, Mass., upstate in the Berkshires. I agree, it's spectacular.
Wish I could have afforded this gallery's prices...
Susan on Long Island

---