Re: Enthusiasm?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 01:59:22 PDT

        You're such a good art teacher...why are you at
     the elementary level, you should be teaching high
     school, where it really can make a difference!" Boy,
     do I get aggravated with that!

As many of you know, I love teaching at the middle school.
I know I'm crazy, but you must find your niche and fit in.
I just hope everyone can find the right fit. Only then can
you truly make a real difference.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail