Re: High School Art Club

---------

Tsheffey_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 21:05:58 PDT

In a message dated 7/22/01 5:05:05 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Billse@fsusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> We have a constitution

I would be interested in knowing more about your constitution. I know my art
club needs more structure. I only have a limited amount of time to "give" and
I don't want to waste it. I've tried letting it be their club and letting
them set things up but it hasnt worked. They have lots of great ideas but
dont follow through. Would you be willing to share your constitution and how
you begin the year, how much time you give, and how you decide what you are
going to do. How do you weed out until you have a cohesive group?
Teresa in El Paso

---