Re: Enthusiasm?

---------

Tsheffey_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 20:50:17 PDT

In a message dated 7/22/01 10:48:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jekteachme@yahoo.com writes:

> You're such a good art teacher...why are you at
> the elementary level, you should be teaching high
> school, where it really can make a difference!" Boy,

Just to let you know. My best memories are of my elementary art experiences.
I couldn't wait to have my art teacher come into the classroom once a week
(art on a cart....his office was the broom closet at the end of the hall).
He really made a difference in my life and is probably why I wanted to teach
art!!!!
Teresa in El Paso

---