Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

What to do on a Hot Summer Day

From: Peter and Marty Rombold (petmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 20:27:29 PDT

Just 2 hours west of you, we have been "celebrating" with the nations high of 110 and 111 degrees lately. We celebrated our youngest daughter's 8th birthday today with an outdoor trampoline, sky glider, swings and slip and slider all under sprinklers. One child declared we picked the perfect day for such an activity!! Me--I would have preferred 15 or so degrees we pool hop each day until it cools down. Marty