What to do on a hot Summer Day

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 20:14:20 PDT

It's like an oven in Kansas City with 97 degree heat and
75 percent humidity. So, we are looking for cool things
to do. Early this morning we hit Loose Park before we
went to Crown Center where it was cool.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Ducks.html
What are you doing to stay out of the hot sun ?????
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com